Monday, October 1, 2012

Windows Azure MVP Award Renewed

I'm honored to have again been selected by Microsoft as a Windows Azure MVP. I was part of the inaugural Windows Azure MVP group of October 2010 and am now heading into my third year. Working with the Microsoft product team and my fellow MVPs is extremely rewarding. Like last year, my focus will be on combining Windows Azure effectively with other key technology areas including HTML5, mobility, social networking, and Windows 8.

This is a good moment to reflect on where Windows Azure has been and where it's going. The platform is really in a mature place now, especially after the dazzling debut of new features that came in June of this year. Today, Windows Azure is the only cloud computing platform that provides both a comprehensive PaaS and IaaS offering. The future is bright.

No comments: